- Fixed error if data in memcached exists but was not created with this memcached class (and so format is different)
- Adding the ability to BasicRequest to add extra headers to the request (they could not be merged before because it was a string, now it is an array).
- Making it so there is no exception in Memcached when there was no cached data and new data could not be retrieved.
- Fixed bug where last SEO page does not show up for pagination
- Preventing error in the catch block of memcached function
- Fixed PHPDoc in Collection and a number of other classes
- Improved error reporting in cURL
- Adding more documentation
- Adding FileSystem utility class
- Adding a bunch of functions to Collection
- Adding markdown-style documentation
- Adding TestUtil class
- cURL now throws an exception on failure
- Fixed naming problem with a method in JsonConfig
- Adding getFromArray function for collections
- Fixing PHPDoc in a few places
- Adding vsprintfNamed function for strings
- Making HttpSession a singleton now.
- Renaming ArrayUtils to Collection.
- Adding Data\String class and Data\Url class.
- Added the following classes: BasicRequest, RequestInterface, ArrayUtil
- The SqlPdo class has been renamed to Pdo and moved to a new subdirectory
- The cURL class has been moved to a new subdirectory and now implements an interface